Cal Poly Humboldt Department of Art + Film

There are presently no open calls for applications.

Please see the links below to apply for the following programs:

  • BFA Application (Must be a current BA in Studio Art student currently attending Cal Poly Humboldt to apply. Transfer students should contact Nicole Jean Hill to discuss when and how to apply to the program.)

  • Reese Bullen Gallery Proposal 

  • John S. and Lona B. Edwards Artist-in-Residence Program